Monday 11 February 2013

The Business End by Susan L.

Okay. I put the forms for the disability info that has to be filled out and returned in a safe place before I left on holiday. It's so safe I can't find them. I've searched high and low., torn apart cupboards and drawers. I searched the recycling bin, the garbage. No luck. You know the saying about no stone unturned. All to no avail. They'll probably turn up next Christmas. I've ended up using an old one, just changed the date at the top. I hope it's okay. The government can be funny about such things but the mail in date passed while I was away. I am glad for fax machines. There's something about doing all we possibly can then standing firm. I need to learn that in my heart. Second guessing my decisions eats at my peace on a regular basis. "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord." 1 Cor 15:58

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...