Tuesday 11 December 2012

In the Moment by Susan L.

This daily blog is challenging me this morning. A thousand--well, maybe only ten or twenty-- different ideas are flitting through my brain but there doesn't appear to be anything to sink my teeth in to. I guess I'm not really present. Last night was the Krasman staff Christmas dinner. It was nice to be included even though I've only worked a handful of days. It ended up being a rather late night. Tonight is my writer's group Christmas dinner. It is always a heart warming evening of fellowship and sharing. Thoughts of the upcoming weekend, my family Christmas, are percolating in the mix of memories and excited anticipation of good things. A shopping list is part of that even though there's only a few things left to get ready. Thank You, Lord, for the celebrations of life. Thank You, Lord, that the joy I feel this year is loud and strong. "For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's life but to save them." Lk 9:56

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan,
    Even though you didn't feel you had anything to say, you did.
    It was a great evening tonight and it's always great to hear your beautiful stories. Star light, star bright... :-D
    Yeah, no secret words to punch in!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,
    Me again. There's no place on your blog to sign up.
    Can you check your settings and see if it says anything about people leaving their email address.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...