Friday 19 October 2012

Oh, no! by Susan L.

I was supposed to visit my son this weekend. It's my grandson's third birthday on Saturday but I am not sure if I inherited any unwanted guests from the trip last week. I am staying home, just in case. This weekend means a major house clean and I picked up some bug killer because these bites are terribly nasty. I have so many that it's hard to tell if there are new ones added. Here's hoping there's not. And, yes, I am rather ticked off at the retreat management for not being more vigilant. 200+ bites are not gotten from a brief infestation. So this is a short one. Folks, would you pray for me that when I am done cleaning there will be no survivors? "And he shall cause the house to be scraped inside, all around, and the dust that they scrape off shall pour out in an unclean place outside the city." Lev 14:41

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...