Tuesday 9 October 2012

Look Out World by Susan L.

Amidst the chaos of twenty or so people settling in to the Scott Mission Camp courtesy of the Krasman Centre I'm hoing to write my blog. It is a beautiful place in the Caledon Hills perched on the Niagara Escarpment and we have three says to commune with nature. It's a nice change from street lights and concrete. The colours are stunning although the north west wind has a bit of an edge to it. So I offered to give up my bottom bunk because the woman I am sharing a room wiyh fell off last year. I don't blame her reluctance. However, she said she feels bad seeing as "I am her elder." When did THAT happen! Wait til I tell my kids! Hold on a second. Is there a catch? "Let the elders who rule well be counted worthy of double honour." 1 Tim 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...