Saturday 22 September 2012

Short and Sweet by Susan L.

It's amazing what happened today. Half way into the city for an all day conference my body let go of the last shreds of anxiety that my mind had gotten a fresh perspective on two days ago. And I hurt, muscle aches that remind me of tossing hay bales around for eight hours. It's a good ache though, my shoulders are where they are supposed to be, not wrapped around my ears. It is good to be home. My mind has been stretched and listening to the people who have been at the forefront of the peer support movement filled my heart with the desire to be the best I can be. It was a good day. Thank You, Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern

"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.&qu...