Tuesday 18 September 2012

And a Good Morning! by Susan L.

It was nice to wake up with a smile on my face this morning. Sometimes the brain is a little slow on the up take. The smile should have come about twelve hours ago. No sooner had I posted yesterday's blog about feeling overwhelmed when the phone rang. It was my psychiatrist's office calling to change my appointment. Again! It annoyed me, this was the second time it was changed. He is in Newmarket and as much as I like driving it still requires some mental preparation. What do I want to talk about...the concerns I have about how I am feeling on this lower dose of anti-anxiety medication...I can talk to him about pretty much anything. He's one of the good ones. I was still a bit miffed when I went to bed or perhaps a good chunk of that was simple dissappointment even though I am seeing him Thursday. This morning's smile came when I realized the Lord had cleared my schedule today. It can be a much needed day of rest and play! For that I give thanks and will take full advantage of it. Everything else is in the best of Hands. And any residual overwhelming feelings just went, "poof!" "I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Is 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boundary Study Part 2

   "Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God--truly righteous and holy...